Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dear Ana,

Intake yesterday was around 1220...
Not as bad as I've been doing, but not as good as I'd like to be doing now.
I've only had coffee so far today, and I'm going to fast for as long as I can keep it up.. If it's less than 24 hours, then so be it, at least I've cleansed my body for a few hours.
My job is really tiring, so I've been coming home and falling asleep for the past two weeks.
That's what I'll be doing today after I get out of school tonight at 6:30
At least my first class is just playing with little kids and babies in the school's nursery. That's a relaxing way to start the day...
Send me your good thoughts and strong will power today...
Pray that I do not fail.
Thinspo



































































































































Well... Off to shower, and then back to work =/
Love you all.
Good thoughts today!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great, you've taken the first step to getting back on track and soon things will be looking up. x

    ReplyDelete