Saturday, April 16, 2011

FUCK

I've gained... A lot. Like 3 pounds a lot.
I'm back at 176 and so angry at myself that even now as my stomach burns from hunger and my temper is running short, I'm Not Eating.
And I will not.
This is fucking ridiculous! I worked so hard to be much lower than this. But I'm not.
Last year at this time I made it to 168. But then I got it all back and I've been bouncing between 178 and 172 ever since.
I hate this!
That eating diet took away ALL of my will power.
Summer is practically HERE.
And I WILL NOT be caught dead in a short sleeved shirt until my arms lose the consistency of mayonnaise in a rubber glove.
I hate going out in public with other people because they're all smaller than I am.
I'm going back to counting EVERY calorie that passes my lips, and I WILL BE down At Least 5 pounds by next Friday.
I can't fail in this... I won't let myself.

Thinspo









































































































































Off to read and comment =]
It's good to be back!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. im so sorry to hear that sweetie.
    But you can do it ok!
    all you need is to find your feet again.
    You have time....as long as your going down then it doesn't matter how long it takes because you know your well on your way.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. u just gotta go forth full force u will lose th eweight if u really want to

    ReplyDelete