Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dear Ana,

Lost a follower :[ sad day.
I was naughty yesterday, but what the fuck else is new?

I've been good so far today, not a single bite of anything. Only water.
Of course, I've only been awake for about four hours, so we'll see how the day plays out.
Mom said it looks like I'm losing weight.
My reaction?
Yeah fucking right.
I haven't weighed, and I don't really want to until there are visible changes in my appearance.
Visible to me, that is.

I like it when my stomach growls. It feels good. But when other people hear it, they tell me I need to eat... Any ways to make your stomach stop yelling?
Please comment and let me know.
You'll probably hear from me again today, but just in case you don't.
Here's some THINSPO



























































































































Off to comment =]
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Really great thinspo, as usual. :)
    Hopefully your day goes well. Good choices at the beginning of the day usually carry over to the end of the day. I have faith in you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it works for me if i drink water, it stops the rumbling for a bit.
    You can keep going now that you've started, i always find it hard to start something but once you get into it like you have, its easier to stick to it :)
    Its good to see you back again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting more often might lead to more folowers :)
    Lovely pics, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diet fizzy drinks are my godsend when I have a growly stomach - mine goes like mad right at the silent bits in my lectures! So embarassing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for pics
    i love when my stomach grumbles too but it gets loud at times an di swear ppl can hear it have a good day

    ReplyDelete