Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blog Award =]

From Mich =D


















My story can start with the fact that my name isn't really ayden. I simply put it that way for the purpose of preventing people from my home life from finding out who I am.
My initials are A.H.
I was born on November 4, 1992 in Salt Lake City, Utah..
Believe it or not, I was not raised Mormon. Although almost all of my friends were.
I'm not as creative as Mich, and I'm not very trusting with my laptop, therefore, there will be no pictures.
Sorry =/
I went to private school until 2nd grade, at which time, mother pulled me out and put me in public school.
Parents got divorced when I was young
Mom got remarried when I was in 2nd grade, and when I was in third grade, new-daddy died of prostate cancer.
We then moved closer to the school at which mother worked so that I could attend there.
I met my first real friends, all of whom stabbed me in the back and taught me to be stronger than all of my friends from there on out. Thus, no back stabbing unless it was coming from me.
I met boyfriend in 8th grade, and we've been dating since 9th.
Before him, though, I had a rather nasty one who was a main reason for the depression and anxiety disorders. He was an angry lil fella.
I separated from him, and attached to current boyfriend, who was simply my bestest friend at the time.
I failed school... Completely.
I never did my work, and hardly went to class.
I almost didn't graduate on time.
But I found an excellent school which I miss and loved. That school helped me turn my entire life around and start making the right choices.
I never was much into drugs, only drinking.
And I never did that very much either.
I still don't.
I adore animals... More than humans if I'm perfectly honest.
I don't like people who fake their way through life without actually growing and learning.
I love books... They are my life raft when I'm adrift.

I'mma pass the award on to 8 people, as Mich did. lol Keep the tradition alive.
1. If Life Gives You Lemons, Don't Eat Them
2. Posie
3. Honor Regzig
4. Zette
5. Child of Apathy
6. Lund3on
7. Black Angel
8. Isobel

Love you all!
THINSPO

































































































5 comments:

  1. It was nice learning a bit about you, and of course I love the thinspo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had to deal with a lot from a very young age. <3 You must be one tough cookie!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much dearie! I owe you a post :) Your name got in a post title haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you darling!! Just spotted this xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. learned more about u hun
    i stillhav e to do my story

    ReplyDelete