Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sooooooo...

I'm a bit disappointed...
Though pleased at the same time.
I've only lost a small amount of weight in the two or three weeks I've been on this stupid diet.
Sure, A loss is a loss, but I definitely was expecting more than this...
I went from 175 to 169.8 in three fucking weeks...
I'm bitter-sweet happy. Like I thought it would be better, but I'm glad it's not worse.

Today, I'm going to a museum up in Park City with boyfriend and his dad. And I'm not eating until we get back... We'll be walking all over the place, so it's not like I'll be sitting around being lazy.

I want to see more results, so I'm bringing my water bottle so I can keep my stomach full of water the whole time... Sure, I'll have to pee every ten minutes, but it's better than gorging myself on food *even approved foods*
I'm going to continue with this diet, because I know for a fact that if I quit, my weight will only increase from here. Small losses are better than no losses at all.

Mom and sis say I look thinner, but it doesn't feel that way.
So, I'm cracking the whip.
I'll still eat only approved foods, but in a much lesser quantity than recently.

Short post, I know.
Thinspo, and then comments =]



































































































































2 comments:

  1. What diet are you on? I think I've read it in previous posts but I keep up with so many that i can't remember. >.<

    I'd gladly love to know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes a loss is a loss an dur right keep gong im sure uw ill c more of a loss soon

    ReplyDelete