Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dear Ana,

Phase one of the diet is officially over!
I'm so happy =]
But still too scared to weigh... I want to wait as long as possible so I can be more surprised when the moment actually comes...
I'm a puss... I know.
I just want to see the biggest weightloss possible.
I made a Facebook account because Myspace has become obsolete. None of my friends use it anymore, therefore, if I want to talk to them, I must switch to facebook.

I hate breaks from work... I had a patient at 7 this morning, and I don't have another one until about 11
4 hours... yippee
I want tea... But I'm too lazy to make some...

I hate it when boyfriend works... I'm bored and lil sister is still sleeping.

I want to be skinny so badly.
I added some old acquaintances on Facebook... A lot of which are HUGE Thinspirations to me.
I wish I could post some of their pictures, I just don't want to run the risk of someone finding out it's me doing it.
So I'll post pictures of random strangers instead =] Enjoy!



























































































2 comments:

  1. I miss Myspace. :( Facebook just isn't the same.

    Hope you get the motivation to make your tea. ;)

    Haha, my legs are a total cheat. I put this stuff on them:
    http://www.amazon.com/Sally-Hansen-Airbrush-Legs-Light/dp/B001R2IGEC
    Makes them look like Barbie legs.

    I left you an award. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont hae facebook after i delted my myspace awhile ago i gave up on all of it i dont get it if im not ur friend now nor was i ur friend in high school y would u wanna friend me over the interent does that make sense
    but neway rant over yay forpahse one complete whats phase 2

    ReplyDelete