Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dear Ana,

I've had only a bowl of fruit to eat so far today, and that was at about 11:00 this morning. So I'm pretty pleased with myself right now.
I want another tattoo... Very badly. I know what I want to get, and where, I just am too lazy to make the damned appointment. But now that I'm out of school I can do that pretty much whenever I want.
I was disappointed that I had to go to graduation as the fat whale I am today... Still, after being this same weight when i started this blog. I should at least have made SOME progress, but no. I'm too much of a hungry, hungry, hippo.
Iced tea is delicious =]
Thinspo!




















































































































4 comments:

  1. I LOVE tattoos! I'm sure you looked just fine at grad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You thinspo is sexy!
    I know how you feel, about the graduation thing. I'm about to go through exactly what you did and felt and I'm dreading it. Maybe I'll fast all this week and be at least ten pounds lighter for it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have tons of tattoos, i use them as rewards when i lose :)

    can you please follow my blog? i just started it and would love some support, and i post daily! :) http://xtwistedxstringsx.blogspot.com/ thanks! you rock!

    ReplyDelete