Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dear Ana,

i ate pie yesterday... Pie..
Mother, boyfriend, and sister's boyfriend all wanted to get pie. So they bought 3.
Chocolate satin
German chocolate
and Apple...
3 of the best/worst pies in the deep blue sea.

I fucking hate all this temptation.
I can't do it. I need to lock myself in my room for 3 weeks, and have someone only bring me water. I'll have tv, books, and my computer. All I need for entertainment. just no food. That's how it needs to be.

I never have any time to post anymore.. I'm always either working, sleeping, or too ashamed to post because of how lazy and food-crazy I've been.
I have to go back to work here in a little while... I hate having my patients all spaced out like they are today. I'd rather just go to one, then the other, then the next and so on and so forth. But today, it goes: 8:00 am, 12:00 noon, and 4:30 pm. That's spaced out as hell.
That leaves me about 4 hours in between patients, and that makes 4 hours of avoiding temptation.

Sure, I haven't eaten today, but I'm betting I'll fail by the end of the day. I always do... I'd just like for it to be as small a failure as I can make it...
I've got to go get ready to go back to work.
Wish me luck, ladies =]
Thinspo





































































































4 comments:

  1. I know you probably think that starvation is the only way to lose weight, but it's not. I learned that the hard way. I went from being 130lbs to 93lbs in just a couple months. I got really sick.
    All I'm saying is it's not worth it. If you want to lose weight just eat healthy. After a while you won't even crave junk food.
    if you just eat healthy you'll have a better chance of losing weight rather than trying to starve because in your case you end up binging.

    I'm not trying to be negative or anything, I'm just being honest

    stay strong!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you feel temptation you could try to think hard of why you want to lose weight. Girls you're jealous of etc... Anything that takes away the need to eat. Most of the time you're just bored when you want to eat. At least in my case it is. And sinning once in a while a tiny bit, is better than binging I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, your thinspo is great!

    Sometimes I wish my days were more like you said, not so spaced out and left open for temptation. If people around me didn't eat shit, I wouldn't either. If it wasn't around I wouldn't eat it, but that's the problem. It's around and when it's the only thing to eat, I can't help but eat it. I DO get hungry, and if I'm not intending to fast, I won't. Which means that I'll eat. Sometimes I wish I could just refuse my hunger.

    Good luck though, hopefully your days become busier so you won't have to spend so much time being tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is really spaced out there sorry hun
    the only piei really like is apple and it makes me sick enway so

    ReplyDelete