Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dear Ana,

People have officially started commenting on my weight... I need to change it fast.
My patient's husband, today, mentioned that I'm heavyset like his granddaughter... I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it, but it cut me to the fucking bone.
A friend of mine mentioned how my weight fluctuates and how I let myself go every so often.
Boyfriend was there when this comment came up, and he didn't argue or say anything.
I can only assume he agrees and doesn't want to admit it.
I haven't eaten at all today, and yesterday I consumed somewhere around 1400... Bad. Bad. Bad.

I hated this game when no one would admit how fat I really am... But now that they do admit it, I have to say that I hate it even more.

I bought, like, 3 new kinds of pills... A green tea thing, and two types of detox pills.
I still really want to pursue bariatric surgery. I want a 3 oz. stomach.
The faster I shrink, the better...
Do any of you know if starving can shrink the stomach? [I mean the organ, not the area.]
I'd just really like to be able to resist food without effort or struggle...

THINSPO
















































































































































































































5 comments:

  1. Yes, not eating will shrink the size of your stomach. The way it was explained to me is that your stomach is like a muscle and if you don't use it, like every muscle, it loses its ability. I know for me I get full after eating some grapes. Basically the first week or so are rough and then you lose your appetite- you just have to find a way to keep your blood sugar stable. Drink LOTS of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah your stomach shirnks if you dont eat :) It also works if you eat less at every sitting because youre giving it less than its used to. You can shrink it without the surgery, and its cheaper too lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive heard it shirnks if u dont eat but some ppl say that is acutally doesnt shrink its juts urappetite that shirnks idk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure eating less can gradually shrink your tum, but it doesn't get rid of the binge urges. Makes me feel a bit cheated....

    Men are seriously cretins when it comes to making comments about size or weight. >:( Sounds like your boyf just knows better than to make weight comments to a girl. And saying nothing probs means he loves you just as you are.

    Just like we all love you!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will shrink but the shrinking is damn slow. The stomach is a muscle and will respond to how much it has to digest at a time.
    People are commenting on me being overweight too. It does suck. I'm trying to turn it into motivation to get the fat off. The rewards of losing weight rock, but the process is so hard.

    ReplyDelete