Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dear Ana,

I've started a diet. Invented by a french M.D. named Pierre Dukan, So far, Aryn says I've lost weight... I've been on this diet for 3 days.
These three days have been nothing but protein... I've never craved vegetables this much in my entire life.
I still have four days to go..
I'm not dying by any means, I simply am sick of eating the same foods over and over again. Turkey, Tuna, Steak, Chicken, Eggs, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese... and repeat.
I've been making egg whites for myself for breakfast lately.
9 in total. That's 63 g of protein... Then I'll have a can of Tuna, which is 21 g.
I get to start having vegetables in four days.
But only every other day.
This diet seems odd, believe me, I know.
but, according to Aryn, it's working. My clothes are fitting looser as well.
I'm not going to weigh until the first phase of the diet is over, and then hopefully I'll be more pleasantly surprised.

I went camping last weekend. It was way fun until we were almost attacked by a cougar our second night there. We kept hearing twigs crack, and the dog was freaking the fuck out, so we started packing up our stuff. that's when we heard it growling... The fucking thing sounded like a motorcycle engine starting. Boyfriend saw its eyes while he was packing up the tent and made me get in the car.
I sat in the car with a machete, hiding while the men packed up camp...
Quite an eventful weekend, if I do say so myself.

No thinspo today, since mother and godson are sitting right next to me.
I'm off to read and comment =]
Toodeloo!

3 comments:

  1. I tried the dukan diet too. you'll be reeally surpised when you weigh. hope it works for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never treid that bu tim not much of a pretoein fan so it woudlnt b good for me glad its working for u though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the diet.
    Stay Strong My Dear,
    XX

    ReplyDelete