Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Siiiiick =[

Like, puke my guts up
cold sweats
lay in bed miserable all day sick.

I'm drinking tea and watching tv... If  I was faking, this would be the perfect day... But I'm drinking this tea because it's the only thing I can keep down for more than an hour, and I'm watching tv because I can't stave off the nausea long enough to fall asleep.

I've been awake since 3:30 this morning. I had to call in sick to work.
And I'm debating whether or not to let boyfriend come over today.
I'm too lazy to get up and get ready, and I'm not going to.
I just don't like it when he has to see me like this.

On the bright side, I haven't eaten and probably wont for a while for fear that I might just puke up whatever I force down my throat.
I hope Ill have the energy to read and comment today, but i'm going to try and sleep for the millionth time today. I don't even have the energy to hunt down thinspo pictures lol.
I love you all =]
stay healthy lol

7 comments:

  1. im sorry that ur so sick hun u take care of urself and rest drink plenty of fluids

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon. and keep drinking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're sick dear! It sounds horrible. Just keep the fluids up, like you've been doing, and maybe try some soup? Just to get something into your system.

    Get well soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hope you feel better!! Keep sipping tea and water.

    ...but on the bright side, it's always fun weighing yourself right after a nasty tummy bug.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get better soon darling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your comment, I am not sure I deserve this but it means so much. I hope you will get better soon, it sounds so bad. I will be thinking of you.

    Love, nia

    ReplyDelete