Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Bane of My Existence

= Cinnamon rolls...

Why am I saying this now, you ask?
Boyfriend loves to cook... That's why.

I ate two...
Motherfucker:god:damn:shit:fuckface:punkass cinnamon rolls.

They're fucking out to get me, I swear... I need my brothers to come over and eat that shit up.
Time for another flush-out?? I think so.

My weight this morning was 163.8
Still coming down, just slowing down a lot more than I'd like it to.
I need some god damned discipline.
But can I get help?
Nooo.
I'm ignorant, and stubborn, and always right.
Therefore, if you try to tell me not to do something to which I'd already set my mind, I'll write you off and ignore your advice all together.

I know I'm not stupid, so why the hell can't I do this one teensy-weensy little itty-bitty thing?
Because I'm fucking weak, that's why.
I really suck at this "life" game.
Good at book-reading, and hypothetical living, but actually doing it? Not so much.
This really sucks.
I hate feeling full.
But whenever I'm empty and happy, my stupid brain keeps thinking about food.

I've noticed that there are 3 things constantly on my mind
1)Food
2)Sex
3)Money.

The last two are normal and I love thinking about money. I love money... Food on the other hand? NOTsoFUCKINGgodDAMNmuch!
Boyfriend is out mowing the lawn and should be done soon, so I'll leave you with some thinspo to ease the troubles of your minds.
This is what's happening inside you when you eat... You want more?



































































Boyfriend is in. Got to go =]

1 comment: