Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dear Ana,

164 this morning.
The weight is coming off slowly, but definitely surely.
It's about 12:30 pm and I've been sipping on a powerade for the last hour since I stopped working out.
No calories, just relaxation.
I need to shower before I go and help my mom out at work.
She's a teacher, and this week is the time where she has to set up her classroom.
And I'm going in to help her out.
I don't have much to say today, sorry for the short post, lol. Just an update, I suppose!
Thinspo!












































































































2 comments:

  1. godi want that peircing so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes it's nice when weight comes off slowly. i'd be nervous if it dropped fast, just because that usually means it's water weight or something else that you'll gain back the next day. cheers for 164. you're doing fantastic. stay strong, doll.
    xoxo
    zette
    p.s. that pier is somewhere in galveston, texas. went all the way down there for a trip once, &yes i do know those girls. well, they're in the same group of friends as i am. so sort of.

    ReplyDelete