Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dear Ana,

I am so fucking sick of being this weak...
I can't say "NO" to anything. Cake in the house?? Devoured.
Brownies?? Gone
I did find this soy sauce stuff that has like a ton of protein in it. I'm going to start using it for everything. I might even make up a salad dressing recipe with it.
It's basically liquid amino acids.

My pills do work. Problem? I never get my lazy ass into my room to get them.
What's so stupid is that I live in a single level house. My room isn't upstairs or anything. Just down the hall. I'm just a lazy fat ass.

I really need help... I've always known this. I just don't know anyone who would be willing to yell at me every time I look at food and shove a zero calorie beverage in my face instead.
My sister isn't any help anymore because she'll only help me when she's dieting as well, which she is not right now.

I seriously wish that one of you guys lived near me. That way we could be together like 24/7.
Texting buddies don't work as well as I'd like them to. I just stop texting once I've been bad. And they can't stop me before I eat something.

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!

I'm so frustrated.
I need to cool it. seriously.
I can't expect someone to monitor my every thought and action.
I just need to learn some god damn self control.
Anyone have any advice???
I could really really use it right now.

Here's some Thinspo. Enjoy =]
































































































































































































6 comments:

  1. Yea I'm having a willpower problem too. Cheddar bacon chips, hershey's... too much junk I crave. That's bad me!
    Few days ago I snapped pics of my body profile and made that the wallpaper on my phone. So everytime I use my phone I get jolted with what I look like!
    It's a helpful reminder but I'm still eating too much. I've cut down a little but nowhere near enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will power is such an issue. I went on a bender last weekend it was awful :(
    Try having a food diary if you dont have one and write EVERYthing down. And stick to it, it might make you feel bad when you have a day with a bigger food intake. It works for me like if i get to 1500 and if i still wanna keep going it makes me think twice.
    Also write the weight you are on your hand (move where you write it everyday) and if you keep seeing it'll make you want to write a smaller number :)
    It helps you not forget what you're working for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have will power issues sometimes too. I've never tried a texting buddy because I just knew it wouldn't work. And would be a bad idea as people like to "borrow" my phone quite often. Maybe you should take a diet pill every time you want to eat. If you have the energy to get up and go look for food, you have the energy to go get a pill and take it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not abnormally lazy. I think we're all like that most of the time. I've been known to text my sister from the next room telling her to get me a cup of tea.....

    I dunno any good advice for willpower. Sometimes I have lots of it, sometimes none at all. And never anywhere in the middle. >:( I think the thing that works best for me is like what Honor said--making my cell phone wallpaper a "thinspirational" photo. Usually it's Nicole Kidman, Emily Browning, or Cassie from Skins.

    Hang in there, luv!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. u haveto do it for u and know one else odn tfoce it hun trust me my health is wrecked fromthis disease

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try www.fatsecret.com as a food diary. You can input your food and exercise and it works out the calories for you and because you can set a daily allowance, it flashes up in red when you're even 1% over. I friggin' hate that red number, so it really motivates me not to go over and helps me plan my food intake for the day. Plus, its public so you know that while you're anon, everyone else can look at your profile, which is a big incentive not to look like a fat ass in public.
    Bdb xx

    ReplyDelete