Sunday, June 24, 2012

Juice Fast Day #1

Hey all :) So for the past three days, I've been preparing for a juice fast. Today is my official day one. I will be documenting the fast here, with my starting weight at the aforementioned 194 lbs. Have any of you ever done this fast before? This is my second attempt, but my first time with another faster in the house. My mom saw this documentary called "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" in which this man with a chronic illness decides to go on a sixty day juice fast. During the fast he loses his fat, and the disease also goes away. Another man, on the same documentary whose starting weight was 429 lbs, did the same sixty day juice fast, and lost 91 lbs in 57 days. That weight lost speed was my motivation to start the fast. At the end of which, I intend to KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF by whatever means necessary. I'm not limiting myself to sixty days, either. I will do this fast for as long as my body permits, and I'm going to schedule regular doctor's visits to make sure that my bodily functions are still in order, and that I am not dying lol. The all protein diet that I was on before, would have made me stick with it for nearly a year before I was even at my goal weight...A FUCKING YEAR!!!! And then after that first year, the diet continues by slowly adding other food groups into the diet for another few months. Therefore, I would have been on the damned diet until April of 2014... I'm sorry, but that is just too slow for me. Today has been relatively easy, though. My house is stocked with yummy fruits and vegetables that I can turn into juice, so I won't be wanting for anything. I'll continue to update, hopefully every day, but if not, then I will fill you in on the days that I post. Wish me luck my loves!!! Xoxo

1 comment: