Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Start Over. Juice Fast Day #2

So, my "day 1" of the juice fast didn't go as planned. I ended up eating pizza about 3/4 of the way through the day...
Yesterday, though, was a success. Nothing but juice and water all day. I even went to a restaurant with my friend and sister, and then later took them to get ice cream, and I didn't partake in either. I was so proud of myself.
Therefore, I'm counting yesterday as my officially official day #1.
Today, I had a job interview at 11:00 this morning. It went well, I think...
At the end of it, they told me and the other three girls being interviewed that they'd let us know by the end of the week...
I'm not quite sure whether that is a good or bad thing... or if it isn't a thing at all.
I'm drinking my first juice right now, while I write this post.
It's a combination of Strawberries, Pineapple, Carrots, and Celery, and it's pretty good =]

I was honestly surprised that yesterday went so well... Especially since I went to one of my favorite restaurants... But the truth is, that I wasn't really even hungry...
The ice cream was harder to turn down, because it was from my all time favorite ice cream place, SubZero. They actually freeze your ice cream in front of you with liquid Nitrogen. Pretty awesome. But I reminded myself what I was working for, and that it would only be 2 months before I can have solid food again... Granted, not right away, but it got me through the ice cream parlor.

I think that yesterday's strong motivation came from a dream I had during the previous night. In the dream, I woke up, and I was skinny. like perfect.
My collarbones stuck out, I could see my hip bones while I was standing.
And in the dream, I was SO happy, waking up was like a kick in the huevos... Needless to say, I was angry to have to wake up from it. But it gave me the strength to last through the day without bingeing on anything.

I haven't weighed myself yet... I think I'm going to wait for a while before I do, simply because I want my weight loss to look more substantial. I might weigh this weekend, but I might not.. I feel good about this fast, though...
I've even been letting my boyfriend touch my sides... Granted, only when I'm laying down, but still... It doesn't bother me as much because I feel like success is so close that my previous insecurities are already starting to melt away.

Love you all =] And thank you SO MUCH for all of the support upon my return!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment