Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Juice fast day #3

So, yesterday, I broke down and ate some rice and beans with vegan cheese... Plus 2 bagels... And 2 pickle spears, but I'm not counting those, since they don't have any calories.

The day went great, until I ran out of premade juice. I have very little energy from not eating as much, so needless to say, I didn't have the energy to make myself more juice. Then, I became nauseous and grumpy, and I just didn't feel like I could resist eating any longer.
At least my binge was pretty healthy

Today, I'm going for a different approach. I'm keeping my stomach full with juice and water all day, because that's what made it so easy to keep it going that first day, plus my awesome dream.

I've had one glass of juice today, and about half of a bottle of water. not too sure about what I'm gonna do later though, since my fruit and veggie reserves are running low. Mom's about to go to the store, so hopefully she'll bring some more home.

No comments:

Post a Comment