Friday, July 27, 2012

190th Post, New Followers, and Frustrations

This is my 190th post!
Damn, who knew I had this much to say?
And 123 followers?? I'm honored!
Please, introduce yourselves so that I can follow you if I'm not already!!
I want to get to know you all!!

K, so I'm lacking in variety here... I eat the exact same things every day, because these things are the only things I consider low-calorie enough to eat.
This is my frustration. Eating anything is yummy at first, but after a while, it gets boring and frustrating and to the point where I'd rather not eat than eat anything I'm allowed to have.
I'm not quite bored of the foods yet, but I have a feeling I will be soon.
Oatmeal with blueberries every breakfast [242]
Deli meat and cheese every lunch (different cheeses, though) [170]
Tostada with beans, cheese, and salsa every dinner [310]
Tostada with cheese and hummus for a snack [250]
Pickles in between, to stave off hunger [5]

Yes, I do switch up the order in which I eat these things, but this is my food every day [pretty much anyway.] Depending on what cheese I use, the calories could be more or less, but my point is that this is becoming routine... And whenever I happen to fall into a routine, I get bored and deviate.
I don't want to do that, though.
This is the first time I've seen ANY sort of loss in months, and I'm not ready to let that go yet.

I have another doctor's appointment on Monday, to get the results from my blood work and to find out whether or not he'll put me on hcg himself, or if I need to get it illegally without a prescription. I've had my hopes up for almost two weeks now, and if he doesn't put me on HCG, I will scream, and never again waste one single penny on that doctor.

Fingers crossed that it goes well, though.
I'm still kinda pissed that the appetite suppressant is still two weeks from being released onto the market. It would have been a great help, but now I'm almost to my appointment, and if I'm on HCG after it, then the prescription would be useless and a good thing would have been wasted.

I'm still trolling blogger to keep my mind off of hunger, and almost no one posts regularly anymore. I have like 4 or 5 blogs that I'm able to read new every day, but I'm a fast reader, and I go through them kinda fast, commenting and all.
So, for all my readers, Post more, Comment more.
I miss everyone!
Now I'mma go and read old posts from everyone, including me.
I've taken to reading my old old posts.
I've changed SO much since I started writing here.
My wording is different, my attitude [while still mostly positive] is different.

Anyway, off to do all that.
Love you all =]

3 comments:

  1. The nice thing about keeping a blog is being able to see yourself change, and to be able to reflect on all that's happened.

    Paying doctors is so frusterating, especially when they don't do what you want! I hope your appt goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 123 followers! Congratulations! :D

    What about raisins or dried coconut in your porridge for a bit of variety? I put those in when I get bored of it plain :)

    Try finding new things and having a different new thing every week? Getting bored and stale can lead to defiance binges >.<

    What on earth is HCG? *Puts on to-research list*

    Hmmm if you get bored there is always Minecraft, you could start watching the Yogscast Survival Let's Play that turned into The Shadow of Israphel. It's hysterically entertaining!

    Ok, I'll try to post more. Even if it's just random shite. Speaking of which, I have to embarrass the eff out of myself today. You'll see soon ;)

    Thank you for your vote of confidence :) I'll put in the box of "Evidence for the Defence" for when my brain decides to go all fuckwad on me <3

    I'm definitely going to be posting a picture of the shawlette when it's done and blocked! Omfg I've never blocked anything before. It's where you wash something and dry it flat so the pattern sits right. (I'm intimidated) Grrrrrrr I was halfway done with it and then discovered I'd made some serious cock-ups that couldn't be creatived away. Restarting time -.- Have I mentioned that lacework is an unforgiving bitch?

    Thank you for being so awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hun. Sorry to hear You've had so much on your plate- metaphorically- as of late. I hope all goes well with the doctor, and I know how you feel. I was in the same boat trying to get my doctor to put me back on Adderall when she knows about my DE habits. Ah, such a pain. Anywho, if you're looking for new blogs to follow, I post semi-regularly and all of my followers seem to have left the blogger world. T'is getting awfully lonely over here.

    ReplyDelete