Friday, July 27, 2012

Comment Replies:

Too Fat: I'm trying to do that, but I think my internet is dumb and won't let me load anything. I'll put in your URL, and it'll start saving, and then say that it couldn't load the page correctly. I'll keep trying, though.

Peridot: I know, it sucks!! especially since the urge to eat seems so strong! I'd love to try knitting again, just need to get the stuff lol.  And no, unfortunately my family gets no help from them with bills or anything. I'm job hunting right now though, so I can pick up the slack a little bit.
New Zealand sounds gorgeous =] and even if it is cold, I adore the cold, so I think I could handle it.

MLM: I'm 19 and she's 17. Two years apart. And I wish that this behavior was only in the teenage part of her life. But, alas, she's been like this since she was very little. Angry and manipulative and willing to plow down anyone who gets in the way of what she wants, even if they get badly hurt.
I know I've outgrown all my friends, but my problem is that I'm not good at making new ones. Plus, I have piercings on my face, and tattoos, so, sadly, the only people who DONT smoke weed around where I live, are either Mormon, or just plain conservative and too stuck up to accept me With the piercings, and everyone who IS willing to hang out and accept me are the stoners. I look like I belong with the stoner group, but act like I belong to the preppy group. Kind of a no win situation.

Black Angel: Thank you for the complement about my writing! That really means a lot to me. And you're very welcome for the comments on your blog. I love the unique style, and all the inspiring quotes and pictures. I hope I can gain the patience to deal with everything rationally, but I think that the only answer is to get away for a while. Give myself a chance to miss everyone before I come back. That way I wouldn't be so tired of their shit anymore, ya know?

Clytie: I'm the same way! I always want to eat when the TV's on, or at the movies it's the worst! cuz Boyfriend always gets popcorn and some type of candy, to which I have to say no. It sucks.
She goes in levels of awfulness. The only time we really get along is when we have something in common, usually she wants to bitch about one thing or another, and I listen, or someone is hurting her, and I try to help her through it. Other than those times, she basically is destructive and selfish. I sincerely hope she grows out of it. It kills me to know that we have such an awful relationship. I would hate it if we stopped talking, I always wanted us to be best friends when we were older, but if she stays like this, I won't even want her around my future children. That last point breaks my heart the most.

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping your sis does grow out of it. I find it interesting that she's a total pothead because I actually dropped her blog quietly several months ago because she's started to remind me of lindsay lohan..a lot of same shit different day, nothing was ever her fault kind of whining. Ofc being a crackhead is worse than being a pothead (I think..) but still..... sorry for your frustration.
    Piercings on the face huh? Any goths in your area? Like Abby from NCIS? She doesn't seem like a stoner.....I'm a boring person tho so I dunno about these things. I'm a bit of a loner anyway. I do have a few close friends but yea, most peeps stay in the "aquaintance" category cuz I have trouble making new friends too.
    I do hope your doc appt goes as you'd like. & thx for the encouragement ^_^

    ReplyDelete