Monday, July 30, 2012

Sick, Big Loss, and Doctor's Visit

I do believe that I've caught some kind of flu.
I feel absolutely awful. Aches and pains, sooo freaking tired.
On the bright side, though, my weight is down to 191.2
Not sure if it's actual weight loss, though, or if it's from being so sick.
The doctor has this scale thingy that measures body fat, hydration, muscle mass, and the likes. And according to it, the weight loss may have been legit.

My doctor's visit went alright. Kind of disappointing, seeing as I originally went to this doc so that I could get put on HCG, but, the first week he wanted blood work done first, which I understood completely. Now, though, the blood results are in, and still no HCG.
Not only this, but I apparently had low thyroid levels, and so I've been put on thyroid medication.
And there's a very good chance that I'll be on said medication for the rest of my life...

That's a big commitment for a 19 year old.

And a disappointing one to have to make.

Quick Comment Reply:

Honor Regzig: Yeah, that's basically how she is. She Literally doesn't understand how anything is her fault. You can explain why something was wrong in the simplest of terms, and she doesn't get it. She can do no wrong in her mind.
And yeah, lol being a crackhead is worse to me as well. luckily my sister doesn't do that [as far as I know anyway]
Yeah, I have two piercings on my lower lip, and no, no goths, just  A LOT of mormons. I used to dress kind of like Abby, but a bit more colorful, just lots of black lol. Like black and neon was more my style. and No problem =] I'm always here if you need anything, love!

I need to lay down, now, though. Feeling a bit faint, and nauseous.
Fucking flu.
I love you guys.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Underactive thyroids can cause you to be overweight. Getting it sorted out is a good thing!
    If you had an under-active pancreas would you be pissed about having to take insulin for the rest of your life? :p

    I hope you feel better soon. Stupid flu, go away!

    <3

    ReplyDelete