Monday, July 30, 2012

Furthering My Previous Thoughts

I have the best Boyfriend in the world.
How is he the best, you ask?
He says that, if I go to Gold's Gym, [which is like 10$ per month] He'll pay for my membership so that I can get back into the gym scene.
He knows how much I hate treadmills, and how miserable I am sitting around the house all day.
Plus, I'm thinking that if I'm not the one paying for the membership, I'll be more likely to go since I DON'T want to waste Boyfriend's money.
I would feel so selfish and ungrateful if I did that.

So, more thoughts about my Doc appointment today.
He said that my thyroid levels were "Questionably low"
But didn't emphasize and just wrote me a prescription for thyroid meds
I wanna know what he meant by "Questionably"
Because there were 3 numbers under the thyroid category
2 were normal
1 was "Questionable"

I suppose I wouldn't be as freaked out if he had simply said "low" or "a bit low", but "questionably"
made me a bit nervous. I think it's the wording he used...

But anyway, on a less repetitive topic, Doc also doubled my antidepressants. Not sure how I feel about that one, because the last few times my antidepressant doses were raised, the effects would be noticeable at first, and then fade to the point where I could hardly feel them at all. I would still be depressed as I was before I started taking them.
So, we'll see how that goes.

As of right now, my intake for today is 565
Hopefully I can keep it that way, but depending on hunger it might go up 2 or 3 hundred
Even then, though, I'll have stayed under 1,000
Which I have managed to do for the past 3 days, by the way
(\_/)
(^.^)
 c(")(")

^^^ That, right there, is a bunny lol. I figured out how to do that today, not complicated, I know, but still very cute.

Special shout out to Peri
Thanks, girl. I know I shouldn't be concerned about the pills, and getting it fixed IS a good thing. I just guess I had this utopian idea of being pill free and perfectly healthy one day... Oh well, though. I really am hoping that this hypothyroidism is the reason for my weight problems, and that the pills will help with my energy levels. Because I am SO damn sick of being tired all the time lol
I think my flu heard you loud and clear, love =] I'm feeling better already!!
LoveyouLoveyou!!

I love you girls So very much!
Have a good day for those of you on the other side of the world, and Sleep well, for those of you in the U.S.A.

2 comments:

  1. You're not missing out on anything with the HCG, serously. People lose weight because of the restrictive diet and exercise, yet give the hormone credit.

    If you have low T4, levothyroxine (Synthroid/Levoxyl) is taken to replace it. High TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) can also indicate hypothyroidism. TSH, T3, and T4 aren't usually all messed up together. Doc should've explained things better but I wouldn't worry about him putting you on the med. In fact, some docs will prescribe low dose levo to create a temporary false hypERthyroidism, which makes you lose weight. Having an eating disorder doesn't help the weight situation, but if your thyroid isn't doing its job, you're really fighting an uphill battle. Hopefully this will be a turning point for you.

    BTW I'm also on the "meds are awesome if you find the right thing to keep you sane and human" wagon. It doesn't mean you will need them for life, but if you do, there's nothing wrong with that.

    Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for feeling better! Being sick always makes you feel worse mood-wise >.<

    You guy is awesome! There are cardio things OTHER than treadmills at the gym, or there SHOULD be! I dare you to set a bike on a random hill program and pedal in time with "Buch Dich" from Rammstein the whole way through :p That one kills my legs SO HARD!

    Something I've heard of to make treadmills more fun is to imagine that you're training to survive a zombie apocalypse (Zombie hate fast food XD) or to imagin that you're starring in cool music videos for whatever song you're listening to. I dunno if they work, I avoid treadmills like the plague and go for the rowing machine or crosstrainer :/

    Bloody cats are all the same, aren't they? Ink wasn't as bad, but he was a clingy little bugger who thought I was his Mum >.<

    Thank you for the totally undeserved compliment ^.^ The shyness disappears with application of alcohol, so maybe if I have to do it again I should have a shot first?

    Omg novel loss NOOOOOOOO! This year I'm buying one of the NaNo memory stick bracelets so this doesn't happen again. What were you writing? How did you lose it? Have you ever done NaNoWriMo? If not, you should. Join usssss, we can have write-offs and random plot prompts!

    I hope you had a great sleep and many wonderful dreams <3

    ReplyDelete