Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Job, Numbers, and Cartoons

So, last night, My number stayed where it was when I posted.
((I don't quite remember the number, I know it was 500 something, I'd have to look at the post, and I'm too lazy))
But whatever the number was, it remained the same =]
Quite proud of myself for that.

I had a phone interview today for this company, and I got the job!!
I start August 10th, but I have to go in tomorrow with 2 valid forms of I.D.
And to get my tax paperwork done.
SOOO glad to finally have a real job again. Now I can actually pay for my own shit and take the weight off my mom's shoulders.
Annnnd this also means that I don't have to let boyfriend pay for a gym membership for me anymore.
I know he's "the man" and he's got this ideal of paying for "the woman" and her whims
But I don't like it when he spends unnecessary money on me (don't get me wrong) I do like it, I just feel guilty when I can't even afford to get him a birthday present, when he gets me the sweetest things for my birthday.
Now, I can get him nice things again =]

Do any of you ever watch old shows, like things you watched as a kid?
I love watching the shows that I watched when I was younger. They remind me of easier times. Plus, cartoons are just so much fun! I'm watching Arthur right now. I don't know if any of you have ever even heard of it, but it was one of my favorite shows as a kid, and I still love watching it when I'm sad, or even just in the mood for cartoons.

I know that was random lol, just wanted to let you know a bit more about muah.

So, I haven't weighed yet, and I'm debating on whether I should wait to weigh until my doc's appointment ((In 3 weeks))
Or if I should do weekly Sunday Weigh-Ins like I've been doing since I started restricting again.

What do you girls think??

AAAHhhhHH I'm just so excited for this job!!!
I've been doing online gym tours like all day lol. Just SO excited to be back in the habit of going to the gym every day before work (Because I know damned well that if I wait until after work, I won't do it)
I don't care HOW early I have to work, if I have to be there by 6, I'll get up at 4... Okay, so that's wayyy early... Training hours are 11am-8pm, so I'll be able to go to the gym around 8, workout till 9, be showered and ready by 10, and then get something calorie friendly to eat for breakfast before I go in to work around 10:45, just to make absolutely sure that I'm on time

After that, I have no idea what my schedule will be once training is over, but hopefully itll be a bit earlier in the morning, like, say 9? and then I'd like to get off around 4 or 5. I can only hope, especially since the schedules are set. You are given a schedule, and that's what you have. So, if it's too late in the morning, then I'll be getting home around the time that Boyfriend goes to bed (he has to go to bed early because he has to be at work by 5 am) Then, I would see him only in bed, after he's asleep, and on weekends. That would suck, major balls. That's why I want an earlier schedule. Plus, I'd rather get off work with some of the day left, than get off work when the day is ending.

Anyway, I have run out of things to talk about, so I'm going to check to see if there are any new blogs I haven't read, and if there arent, I'm going to wait until there are lol
I Have. No life.

Love you guys!!!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a new job!!! Life is always so much easier when you're not stressing/feeling guilty about money.

    If you're going back to the gym weekly weigh-ins would be best, as you would be seeing progress while letting your body adjust throughout the week to the muscle inflammation and all that. I think it'd be motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY JOB! :D *Dances around the room*

    I love watching cartoons and shows I watched as a kid too. Ssssh, don't tell :p

    I hope they give you a decent schedule with your days off in a row. I hate having one day off here and there. thank goodness Betty doesn't do it too often ^.^;

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for all the love on my blog! And congratulations on the new job! Wahoo! I'm excited for you. : )

    ReplyDelete