Thursday, July 12, 2012

HCG

I'm sure that some of you, if not all of you have heard about the HCG diet.
Whether you've heard good or bad things, I'm sure you've heard things.
I was getting my hair trimmed yesterday, and my hairdresser [also a very close friend of my family] was talking about the results she received after doing the diet.
She has gained back virtually no weight, and the weight she did gain back, she lost with a second round of the diet.

The basic protocol is that you inject yourself with between 125 and 200 i.u. of HCG every day, and while doing that, you eat a 500 calorie a day diet.

I've made an appointment to meet with a doctor on Monday about starting this diet, and then the following Monday, I'll begin the injections and diet, following the protocol exactly.

Most people tend to lose near to 1 pound of fat per day on this diet, so on a 40 day course, one could lose 40 lbs.

So, I'll keep updating until then, but around next Monday the 23rd, be expecting a full update with a concrete weight, not the estimations I've been giving. I'll hopefully update every day after that, giving my new weights, concerns and struggles, and also my successes.

I'm really excited to start this diet!
Wish me luck.

On a not so upbeat hand... 2 days ago, someone from my past [whom I'd been trying very hard to forget] showed up at my house...

He was [though I don't like to admit it] my boyfriend from 3 years ago.
He was extremely creepy and controlling and sexually abusive in ways I don't want to discuss.
I broke it off and told him that I didn't want to see him anymore, which caused him to follow me.. Driving past my house and parking down the street just to watch...
He had stolen all of my school pictures since forever, and after I broke up with him, I came home to find them lined perfectly vertically and in order by age in the crack between my front door and its frame.
He stalked me over myspace and text message to the point where I had to change my number and deleted my myspace...

And two days ago, he fucking showed up at my house expecting me to want to talk to him, expecting me to be excited to see him...
My friend answered the door and said it was for me. I stood up and began to walk over, and saw that it was him, and froze.
I couldn't move. I couldn't even go over to close the door after he'd gone...
He wanted to talk to me, and I told him I didn't want to talk to him.
I felt [ and still feel ] violated.
After 3 years, WHY would he show up here???

I broke down in tears and could not sleep that night, nor could I eat for the rest of the day.

And the worst part is that I actually cared that he saw me the way I look now...
He saw how comfortable and fat I've gotten with my new life without him, and I'm sure he just adored the fact that I've puffed up like a balloon...

And after 3 years, the progress I've made to forget that he ever existed, the music I could once again listen to, the conversations I was once again comfortable with, all crashed in the 45 seconds, during which he stood at my doorstep.
I leave the house afraid that he'll be waiting here when I get back, or worse, follow me wherever it is I'm going.
I don't like my boyfriend even going outside alone for fear that the creep-ass from the past will do something stupid and hurt him out of jealousy...

[which, if anything like that did happen, I would make it my life's mission to destroy the miserable bastard... If he had even one happy thing in his life, I would take it away. He'd better not fuck with the people I love, or he will be endlessly sorry. Jail wouldn't even be good enough for me. I would want to see him suffer for the rest of his pathetic life.]

^^^
See that,  up there? I haven't had thoughts like that in a long time, and even just seeing him for that short period of time has opened up the wound which was so close to healing...

I had to vent that... Just needed to get it off my chest...

Anyway, I'll update on my HCG success/struggles/experiences
I love all of you.
XX

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the love on my blog!

    I'll be interested to see how the HCG thing goes. I've looked at it before but always been too chicken to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that jerk needs his male bits flayed off with a potato peeler and set in the sun to fry on the concrete. Then served to him as lunch.

    Will be watching for the HCG thing. I've heard about it too. I've even seen OTC versions tho I doubt the otc versions are any good.

    ReplyDelete