Monday, July 9, 2012

Updates, Comment Replies, and New Goals

So, I'm a complete dumbass...
The raspberry ketone order that I was so freaked out about not receiving had actually come in the mail about three days ago, and I was told that it had arrived, I just forgot... Wow.
I feel like even more of a dumbass, because last night, I went on someone's blog who was having trouble with night-time bingeing, I gave her some advice that normally helps me.
It was around 1 in the morning when I posted the comment, and around 1:30, I decided to go to bed.
When I got to my room, the paddle for the PS3 was dying, so I got up to charge it and passed the cedar chest in which my boyfriend keeps his junkfood stash.
As I mentioned yesterday, he had bought a dozen doughnuts and had them in that cedar chest. In an attempt to make a healthier choice, I came upstairs and made a wrap-like thing with turkey, hummus, and vegan cheese, and a pickle. I ate that, but because I'm stupid and weak, the doughnuts were still a temptation, and I had two... TWO!!!
So now, I feel like the biggest hypocrite in the world for giving someone advice that I wasn't willing to follow myself.

I'm going to try to do a mostly-protein diet now, because all protein didn't work out so very well for me. And because I'm already taking raspberry ketones, I'm consuming ketones, and I want to put my body into ketosis as well, so I can get the optimum results. And don't worry. As most of you may know, I'm a research junkie. So when I find a new diet that I want to try, or an object I might want to buy, I research the shit out of it. So with respect to ketosis, I know all the risks, and I'll make sure that I don't take it into ketoacidosis (for those of you who aren't ketosis info privvy, there are two types of ketoacidosis, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, and Starvation Ketoacidosis. The latter is the one we'd be the most concerned about. The starvation part puts your body into a state of acidosis, and the ketones come from not consuming carbohydrates. This only happens if you're completely fasting, and I'm not fasting)
I told you yesterday, that Boyfriend and I are planning a trip for next weekend, and that I'd like to be at least 5 lbs lighter by then, this is how I plan to do it.

----------------------------------------------------
Comment Reply:

"I wish people could learn how to raise their damn kids! I'm sorry, but I have a cat (huge animal lover) and can't stand it when kids have no respect for her. I am sorry about your sister. Mine is also hard to deal with because ever since she moved away she doesn't really talk to me anymore. And as for the junk food... terrible. I can't have as much though because of the gluten. I like your blog and hope to hear more from you! I will definitely update on the new diet plan. Stay strong xx
All my support,
<3 A Fragile Heart"

Fragile Heart, I am an insane animal lover too, probably too insane since I get angry at anyone who so  much kills a spider in front of me. And I totally understand that, My cat isn't too fond of the kid either, and since cats are so smart, she has learned to simply stay away from him. I'm not gonna say that you're lucky to have a gluten problem, but I wish I had medical limitations like that, simply because it seems to be a lot easier for me to say no if I'm told no first.
I'm stoked to see how your diet plan works out, and I wish you the best!!

----------------------------------------------------

Well, loves, I'm going to make myself a breakfast of egg whites and tuna fish.
I love you all!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment