Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Official Weight, and Diet Day #2

So, as promised, I'm posting my true, current weight right now. As of yesterday, I am 199.6 Disgusting, I know. The doctor put me on a 1500 calorie diet, and prescribed me another antidepressant, along with a prescription appetite suppressant, which, unfortunately, isn't available on the market yet... I was so angry when I found out... I know that 1500 calories sounds like a lot, but when you've been eating like I have for the past forever, it's difficult to reign yourself in and control your cravings.. Yesterday went kind of well, I was pretty hungry all day.. Meals were: Breakfast: Water Lunch: 6 oz steak with 1 cup cucumber Snack: 1 cup raspberries and 1 cup cucumber Dinner: 6 oz halibut with 2 cups spinach Snack: 1 apple I had to go to bed at like, 9:30 because I was afraid that if I stayed up any longer I would binge. Today's meals have been planned as such: Breakfast: Tea Lunch: 6 oz chicken breast with 1 cup celery Snack: 1 cup blueberries with 1 cup cucumber Dinner: 6 oz steak with 2 cups spinach Snack: 1 cup raspberries And, while I am doing this diet, I am required to drink between 2 quarts, and 1 gallon of water every day. With which I have had no problem. I can't wait until I have the appetite suppressants. I can't wait to feel like I have to force myself to eat again. I want you all to start posting more! I miss you all and feel so out of the loop since my little hiatus. Keep strong, my lovelies! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. At least you have a plan to follow. I find that having an acutal plan keeps me in check a bit more.

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raspberries are so full of fiber, such a good snack food. So is the spinach and the blueberries! But you've got the right idea of distracting yourself when you feel a binge coming on. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete