Monday, July 23, 2012

Things Learned, Updates, and a Birthday

So, shortly after I posted for the first time about my diet, I did some math.
I was a bit weary about trusting the nurse who gave me the diet plan, since she didn't actually do any math to figure out what, and how much, I should be eating. She simply added 2 oz. of meat, and called it good.
Well, it turns out that the diet plan she gave me was less than 800 calories per day. Day 1 was 743 calories. Which I was glad of, but I felt sick and shaky, and so I decided to add some things to make it so I was getting more calories per day. Now, I can also have one serving of oatmeal, and 3 eggs. But even with that, I don't reach 1500, which is perfectly okay with me.

Annnd... it seems that my attempts at weight loss have paid off. I weighed this morning before I ate my oatmeal, and I'm down to 197.4... Not quite 3 lbs, but a loss...

GOD, it has been so freaking long since I have seen a loss.
I'm surprised that the loss wasn't less, though.
See, yesterday, was my boyfriend's 20th birthday. And the day before that, we spent the day with his family, during said day, I had a hamburger, potato salad, baked beans, [I refused the cake] and then later, I ate 3 pieces of pizza...

I didn't even want to try to guess at that day's calories, so I just called it a birthday cheat day, and tried to call it good... But after the pizza, I kind of had a manic depressive breakdown... I bawled about how my emotional problems are ruining boyfriend's birthday, and how I ate 3 pieces of pizza when I'm supposed to be on a diet... I just was hysterical.

Yesterday was better, but not by much, We went to see the Dark Knight Rises, and I ate popcorn and licorice... popcorn is 35 calories per cup, and the licorice was 4 pieces for 160 calories,,, I had 6 pieces, so it would have been more like 240, plus an estimate of 10 cups of popcorn, so 350
+ 240 is 590...

I need to reign myself in, and get up the fucking energy to exercise, but, with what I'm eating, or the amount, that is, I feel tired, all the time...
Glad I lost, though.
I want you all to start updating more!! I miss all of your blogs!
XX

1 comment:

  1. Pizza is my all time biggest downfall when it comes to willpower. And don't even get me started on what can happen at the movies! Just put it behind you and keep chugging along!

    ReplyDelete