Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Too Slow...

My progress, that is. I'm not sure how much I'm losing, I haven't done the math, but however much it is, I feel like it's too slow.

But first things first.

Miranda, Thank you for your comment on my previous post!
Pizza is my worst enemy, and one of the hardest things for me to resist.
You're right, I do just need to keep going, it's just so hard when your brain is hardwired for insults and tough love. But I feel that I've bounced back nicely.
Thank you again, love =] It's nice to know that at someone's still reading..

Which brings me to my next point... Everyone is disappearing from blogger. They're either leaving it behind for another, similar site, or they feel that they've outgrown it and no longer want to continue, I don't know. All I know, is that this makes me feel so terribly alone.

Everyone else is striving for recovery, they've reached their turning point and want to heal themselves.. Which I applaud, obviously. It's just that, my messed up brain still clings to this one fiber of control that I can still have... I know I can give it up, and I know I should ask for help in healing my mind, but I don't want to... It's sick, and twisted, and completely insane, I know. But I feel like this is my rock... This is the one constant I can count on.
And I know that, when my time comes, you'll all support me when I find it time to leave, but for now, I'm not ready to leave... And it makes me sad that others are, and that, in the process, they're leaving me behind...


I haven't weighed yet, and I know I need to, but I'm too lethargic to bother...
I'll post later this week, maybe even again today, I'm not sure about that one, though. Depends on how hungry I get.

I love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. hey pretty lady :3 so I'm still on blogger, and I'm not headed for recovery anytime soon, so let's be friends :)
    you're not alone; you're never alone. if you want, we can be ana buddies over text if you live in the united states. shoot me an email and i'll give you my real name and phone number. it sucks to feel alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it happens a lot. There are I think 4 girls left from when I started blogging almost two years ago now. If you really feel like you can get out I suggest you do, because I'll tell you one thing, it never gets better. But if you do stick around I'll read your blog :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean-- it's getting lonely. I started blogging over a year ago, left for a long time and now that I'm back at it, all the lovelies I used to follow have retired their blogs. I'm still here and I'm listening :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, most of the people I have followed since I started my blog are gone. It makes me a bit sad too, but at the same time I'm happy for them.

    I think some of the people that move their blogs to other sites mostly use Tumbler. I've tried and didn't like. You can still follow someone if they are on Tumbler though.

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete