Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bit of an Update [A comment reply post will come soon]

So I went to the gym for the first time today, and lemme tell ya, it felt fucking great!!!
I sweated up a storm and burned over 600 calories [real number is in my notebook which is all the way across the room]
It looks as though it might rain soon. The sky is getting grey, and I REALLY REALLY hope it rains. As I mentioned in a previous post, I hate summer..

My boyfriend is a jerk... Not really, but he tickles my feet even though he knows that I hate it lol

I've really run out of things to say, so I'll talk to you all later!!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm glad you had a good time at the gym :) 600 cals is awesome!
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, epic workout!

    Sending you rainy thoughts. Rain rain, go to Ayden!

    Yay you got the reference! XD

    When you make a video you can choose to have it "Public" "Private" or "Unlisted", if it's public anyone can see, if it's unlisted only people with the URL can see, if it's private only a certain number of people can see.
    http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=157177
    I make ANY potentially compromising stuff unlisted. It's not worth the hassle of deleting my channel again, lol!

    I've asked for a therapist so many times I've lost count, I've had all the free counselling options available to me, been on the waiting list for the SDHB psychotherapy three times in the last year, saw about four useless people at Student Health and have yet to find a non-SDHB psychiatrist I mesh well with. I guess I have to be locked up in Wakari (Local mental hospital) before they do anything :/

    Lol, there is another funny kitteh story incoming. Dralion is completely adorkable!

    Love you, have a great night, I hope you get some rain! <3

    ReplyDelete