Monday, August 6, 2012

LONG Post ; Updates, and Comment Replies

So, I'm extremely discouraged.
I weighed in today, and have only lost about 1 pound.
Looking at some of the facts behind this number, I have been able to survive the day so far.
Fact #1 : I haven't had a BM in two days, therefore, I have 2 days' worth of food still in me.
Fact #2 : I've been working out, so my muscles could be a bit inflamed.

I'm hoping that I can poop today. I'll take laxatives, or eat prunes, or something else that makes one poop, and try to do it right before bed. That way I'm sure that I won't have any food in me when I do a re-match with my scale tomorrow morning before the gym.
Oooh, black coffee... Always works. That's what I'll do =]

As you can see by the ticker, and my goals sidebar thingy, My weight this morning was 190.4
Granted, it is still a loss, but it's a shitty loss.

I killed myself at the gym today lol. I can feel my arms already, and my legs will probably hurt tomorrow morning.
But, I've worked out a workout schedule so that I can keep myself balanced. I'll alternate between cardio and weight training. Today was a weight day, so I don't have a calorie loss number for you, but my notebook is right by me now, so I can tell you yesterday's stats:

Intake: 868
Output: 634
Net: 234

I was pretty pleased with that one.
I haven't eaten yet today, but I want lobster... like really bad
I know it's not too high in fat, and I can weigh it raw and find out the calorie count on
calorieking.com
That website is literally my best friend now.

And now for what is going to be a ridiculously long list of comment replies
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buggy : I just went over and followed your blog =] I remember you lol, yours was the blog that brought me to blogger in the first place haha.

Peri: I've listened to them since, like, 8th grade lol. and YES I would love some bare-tree pics!!! It'll be a sort of fix for me lol and autumn/wintertime are my heroin lol. With regards to the knitting talk and lace and stuff, the only word I understood in that was lace lol.
I'm wayyy motivated. and I hope it'll last. I just feel so disgusted with how I've been living up until this point, and I want to fix it. 2 lbs a week has been my target in the past, but it really did seem so very very slow lol. Now, I don't even care, I just want the weight OFF.
And your rain wishes WORKED lol it rained for a good hour yesterday, thunder n everything =] And then it rained again during the night =] You are officially my lucky charm!
Thanks for the info about youtube videos!! I may just start doing vlogs now =] But I think I'll wait until I'm a bit thinner in the face. The double chin of doom might just burn your eyes out lol

Alice : See, that's why I love the cold, not only because I can wear the sweaters and boots and comfy warm clothes, but I LOVE being able to feel cold. I like having to get warm, because when you're cold, you can always do something to warm yourself up, drink tea, blankets, etc. But in the summertime when it's so freaking hot, there's only so much you can do. You can remove layers of clothing, but once you're naked, you can no longer take anything off. You can take cold showers/baths, but you can't stay there forever, and once you're out, you're too hot again lol.

Kayla : No problem, I love your blog and what it represents! I've been both vegetarian and vegan, but never lasted long with either. I still eat the foods though =] I adore tofu lol. I can only imagine what frutarianism would be like!! You're amazing, girl!! and Thank you for the luck =]

Moonlight Mistress : That's exactly why I'm going to work out before work!!! I just know that if I put it off until after, I'll make up some excuse to justify not going, like being too tired. If I make myself just wake up and do it, then it's over with and I can be tired after work all I want lol.

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing intake! And way to kill it at the gym! You'll definitly see results. And it probably is due to muscle inflamation or even losing fat but gaining muscle, which in the long run, will help you lose!

    And if you can avoid laxatives, please do. They're awful. The dependency, the water retention days after, and the pain/cramps and the loss of sleep. Coffee is definitly a better choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lack of pooping and good workouts can artificially inflate your weight. Take a deep breath and don't panic, IT WILL GO AWAY AGAIN.

    Damn you make me want to go to the gym. Haven't been in 2 weeks, I feel so fat. Ugh. I'm jelly of your killer workouts :p

    Ok I'll take my camera walkies tomorrow. The town belt has a lot of evergreens, but Queen's Gardens looks amazing with all the bare oaks.

    Right now I'm taking ANY loss as a godo thing, I spent all last year steadily increasing, and now I don't care if it's only 100grms in a week, so long as it goes DOWN and not UP I don't care how slow it is. Ugh.

    Your double chin? PLEASE. Did you see mine in my last vid? I wanted to cut my chin off. Stupid fucking manchin genetics and double-chinness. Ick ick ick ick ICK!

    Omg Ink used to play fetch with balled up paper. It was adorable! You should teach your kitty to do so. It's so much fun!

    I dunno how I managed to sleep. I'm thinking the hunger headache combined with fluffy fanfic and sock knitting numbed my brain so much it just wanted to shut down for a bit.

    I'm going to replace the battery soon. It's lasted so long! I think Dolly and Wal were using it a lot at my old flat, the battery there lasted a few months and here it's lasted a year. The weight gain was defintiely a random fluctuation, I was back at 65.9kg today. Shit like that is why I hate daily weighing, but I can't stop! Not knowing freaks me out so bad.

    I hope you have a good day today and manage to poop :p Have you tried having porridge for breakfast to get more fibre? If you make it with water it's really low-cal and low fat and gives you lots of fibre. I add raisins or dried coconut to it for more fibrey goodness. I'm terrified of laxative dependence :/

    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete