Monday, August 27, 2012

Quick Update Before Work

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting as much lately. I've definitely been reading, just haven't commented.
This new job is wiping me out, mentally and physically. It's depressing, and I know I'm probably being a big baby, but I don't know how much longer I can take it.
Constantly being yelled at and pressured to make sales pitches to people who are already pissed off
And then finding out on Friday, that if I don't make enough sales, I'll be fired... That is fucking stressful, if you ask me.
I'm going to stick it out as long as I can, because I need the money, but when I start thinking of excuses to not go in to work one day, then I'm in trouble. I'll start putting in applications at bakeries [I love to bake. Even if I don't eat what I've made, I still just love doing it.]
If I'm doing that, I'll be doing something I love, and I'll be able to do that forever lol
I'm down to 184.6
Not a big loss, but I'm glad to see it again, I'm back down to the size I was at last summer, and still getting smaller. I haven't noticed any difference in the way my clothes fit, but I can definitely see it sometimes, just by looking... But only sometimes. Other than that, I'm just a fucking whale who needs more self control.
Anyway, I love you girls!
I promise I'll catch up on commenting soon!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. That does sound awfully stressful. I suck at sales and I hate having people pissed off at me-even ones I don't know. I hope you can find something better suited for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't get enough sales you'll be fired? That is stressful! Work for me did something similar. I'd get written discipline if I didn't make the "Suggestive Sale" quota and too many write-ups and you're fired.
    I'm confused tho...I read back and once you said you got hired by Convergys and later you said you'd be doing firewall for Guthy Renker & wouldn't have to deal with customers. How can you have a sales quota if you don't deal with customers? I'm lostttttt!
    Tho either way that job sucks sweaty monkey balls.
    Yay loss tho. Always nice to have something go right, right?
    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg so you work on a commission-type thing? Fuck! *hugs*

    It'd say it's definitely time to start looking for a more reliable source of income that won't leave you wanting to crawl under the bed at the end of the day.

    Bakeries are like my kryptonite. Omg they're so good and they smell DIVINE. I hope you get a job in one, coz then you'll smell like bread and cookies and chocolate all the time instead of things like ham and roast beef like deli slaves do XD

    Love you. Look after yourself ok? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete