Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Work, Semi-Update, and Stress

Stress is from work, obviously...
I'm not comfortable with being car-salesman pushy with customers.. If they say no, they don't wanna buy it, I want to leave it at that and let them keep their damn money. The product is a good one, so its their loss, and more money for us when they call back.. And they DO call back.

I did end up getting a new scale, and it said the exact same thing as the old one did. So I guess the plateau is a real thing. I haven't weighed this week, because I started my period, and I'm always a bit bloated during that time, so I'm going to wait until next week whenever it ends to weigh myself.

I broke down and took laxatives yesterday... I know it's bad, and I know it just makes constipation more likely later on, but I hadn't had a "movement" in like 3 days, and at that point, it's not only bothersome, but dangerous and unhealthy. Being all cleaned out felt so freaking nice, though... SO NICE =]

I have to finish getting ready for work now, I just had to pop in and let you girls know that I haven't abandoned you. I'm still here, just very very busy and tired all the time.

I'll catch up on all your blogs this weekend. I'm so sorry that I haven't been here =/
I love you girls so much =]
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I hate having to be pushy with people too. I never suggested the Taste of the Week when they introduced the concept. Why push random products on people? They can see it there and if they want it, they'll ask for it *sigh*

    Plateaus happen. Don't get discouraged, just change things around a bit so your body has something new to deal with and keep plodding and you'll break through it.

    I understand the constipation thing (Like you wouldn't believe. My longest time was two weeks before I broke down and then I took 4x the reccommended dosage. . . NEVER AGAIN! lol) Save them for pooping emergencies, since laxative dependence is not pretty or fun. (Abusing them also causes massive bloating and water retention. Yikes)

    It's ok, I know how work can pillage your available time. I'll try to write interesting things so you have something good to read on your weekends :p

    Take care and stay awesome <3

    ReplyDelete