Monday, September 17, 2012

A Little Of Everything

My blood-draw went well. I was SO happy to get a phlebotomist who knew what she was doing. She got it on the first try, and actually took her time finding the vein. I was in and out of there in 10 minutes.

I'm down to 178.6! So glad to see that number again. Now, in order to have the same results, though, I'll have to make some tweaks to the diet plan. I'll try 1,000 calorie limit. I made that yesterday, with a final number of 955. So I just barely made it, but I think I can do it. I'll just need to be A LOT more strict with myself. I'm a little disappointed that I'm happy to see 178. Two summers ago I was MORTIFIED by this number. I need to be more realistic with myself this time. I won't lose control =] plain and simple.

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day. I went to a restaurant with Boyfriend for breakfast [this is why I like that he knows I'm on a diet. He never pressures me to eat what he knows I can't] I just had coffee, we sat and talked while he ate and then went to rent the Resident Evil movies [because I'd never seen them before]
We spent all day watching movies and just hanging out together. It was wonderful! Since he got his job I rarely see him. He works from 5 a.m. to whenever he finishes the day's work. Sometimes he comes home around 2, other times he won't get home until 8 or 9. I never know when he'll be home because of how unpredictable his times are.

I did another BMR calculation because of my weight, and it's now 1645. When I started it was 2073, so now the number of calories I'd require to maintain is about 99 calories lower than on July 16th when I started the diet. I'd still be okay with the 1500 calorie limit, my weight loss just wouldn't be as quick.

I have a head ache, so I'mma go take some ibuprofen.
Love you xx

5 comments:

  1. Huni, you're doing so well! It's wonderful that your boyfriend supports you, and I'm glad you got to spend time with him. It sounds like you've missed him a lot.
    Good luck with this next stage in your diet! I'm sure you'll do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY congrats on the loss. It is amazeballs. Its really awesome that the boy is super supportive. Nothing worse than being treated like a goose for foie gras when they realise you are on diet that is a little crazy... what was the other thing. *back up* oh ya, getting blood drawn. My veins are so pathetic that they had to take it out of my arteries, which was not only painful and bruised so badly that I had four inch scars down each of my wrists, but it literally made my hands lame for like half an hour after the blood was taken so I walked about like a trex with limp hands. Lol. Okay, it wasn't funny at the time. Thought i'd share. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank goodness you got someone who knows their stuff! :D

    I hope you enjoy the movies <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're doing so great! Congrats on the loss.


    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.

    I'm trying to get better! Honest! Having to sit all and force myself to eat so I have energy for my immune system is fucking hard.

    I think it's because they have experience with low blood sugar fainting that they immediately think of sugar. Lol they could at least offer something a bit more palatable than a jelly bean! What happened to blackballs, huh?

    I hope you're well. Take care <3

    ReplyDelete