Monday, January 21, 2013

A Bit Disappointed

I weighed today, and there was no change...
After the first week of losing so much so quickly I suppose I just expected to see at least a pound gone today... No such luck.
It's good that I haven't gained anything, because I haven't been watching what I eat at all... I've been eating whatever I want, whenever I want... All vegan, of course..

And all of the information I've been reading says that this phase I'm going through is like a detox. Because I'm not eating any GMO foods, or refined, white sugar. And as a result of that, my body aches everywhere, I'm tired as fuck, I've got white crap on my tongue, and I'm breaking out.

All to be expected during withdrawals of toxins, so my body releases them [ the toxins ] and it's doing so, too quickly. My body cannot process them as fast as they're being released, and so the result is flu-like aches and pains, white tongue, and acne... I want it to go away soon.
I hate feeling this way.
And on top of that, I've only maintained this week...

I am grumpy...

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. You will have little plateaus here and there while losing. Stick it out and things will change.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww babe
    don't worry
    we all get disappointed at some point when we see the scale
    a part of life unfortunately
    yes that's totally detox. you'd know if it you feel like complete and utter shit. xD. you'd feel better afterwards. but yes, at first it's just ugh
    think of it this way? maintaining is way better than gaining xo
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes just think of all the toxins ur getting rid of!! Hi, I'm alix btw. I used to blog a lot, now I'm back, and I'm trying to find ones that still blog!

    ReplyDelete